“1. When you bring someone home and your parents don’t approve of them, don’t be angry. Sometimes, they’re right.
2. Just because someone trusts you with their secrets, doesn’t mean you should trust them with yours.
3. Eat that donut. Eat that donut and enjoy it. Go running tomorrow.
4. When she says she loves you while looking at your body instead of into your eyes, don’t believe her.
5. Listen to that song, listen to it until you cannot take it anymore and you’re sick of it.
6. Don’t think too much. Your thoughts are going to eat you alive.
7. Learn to let go of poisonous people. They are no good for you.
8. Don’t waste time loving a girl who doesn’t take the time to ask you how you’re doing. She is going to make you feel like you are not worthy of the universe growing inside of her.
9. When the days are passing by too slow, walk faster.
10. If you don’t understand something, ask.
11. Write about everything and anything. Write about how your coffee tasted and the colors that make you sad.
12. Don’t give people too much of yourself. One day they will leave and you will have nothing left.
13. Don’t judge a persons happiness based on the pictures they take. Don’t try to achieve that amount of happiness either, it will come in small doses and leave before you realize it’s even there.”—M.O.W, Things I wish I could go back and tell myself (via ericaelocin)